Sunday, June 16, 2019

Watershed moments


Life is often a balancing act.


This is what I would call a 'watershed moment.' 

For those who are unfamiliar with that phrase it is a time of significant directional change. Like when one graduates from college and begins their adult life in earnest. This isn't entirely unexpected as I have been considering it for a number of years but 2020 will mark the beginning of my full time commitment to my work as a ceramic artist. And isn't it interesting that 'Watershed' is the name of the center where I fire my work?

2019 will be the last year I lead retreats for Knitting & Yoga Adventures, Inc. So now's your chance if you're on the fence, there are only two trips remaining and both have space available!



And for those of you who are curious what it is that I have been up to outside of the knitting world I hope I see you here...

Instagram: @LisaBEvansPottery
and Facebook, Lisa B Evans


The fiber world is filled with so many dynamic and talented designers, artists, and enthusiasts; I have been immensely fortunate to work with and meet literally hundreds of amazing women & men over the course of my 19 years in this industry! 
I have made so many wonderful friendships in this place. You are all very dear to me and have made the knitting world a wonderful big hearted generous inclusive place for all these many years.

                                                                                                     ~Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Been A Minute

Hi Friends! It's been a minute on the blog post aspect of things - many, many minutes. I want to jump back into it with a few things.  P...