Friday, May 1, 2015

I Picked These For You



Hey Y'all,
Super Happy Springtime! Guess what? It will surprise precisely none of you to hear that I AM STILL NOT DONE MY DANG SWEATER! Rather than force you to look at yet another in-progress photo, I decided on another plan. I was just out walking around my Austin neighborhood, feeling so much gratitude for nature's delightful color schemes. So I picked you a bunch of flowers. Here are some: 



And below are some more. But first let me remind you that if you come with us on our tenth annual Knitting and Yoga Adventures trip to Monhegan Island in September, you'll get to see all sorts of amazing foliage. From the Cathedral Woods to the stunning cliff views out over the Atlantic, with diamonds of sunlight dancing across it, there is never a dull moment. Avid hikers will love all the many trails. But you can also just sit on the porch in a rocker, knit the day away, and look out any which way to see endless beauty.



 Spaces are filling up but we still have room for a few more. Just visit the REGISTRATION PAGE for our trip, tap in your info, and away you can come with us on an unforgettable journey.



See you in a few months,
Can't wait,
Spike

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Been A Minute

Hi Friends! It's been a minute on the blog post aspect of things - many, many minutes. I want to jump back into it with a few things.  P...