Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's Time to Register for the Monhegan Island and Vermont Trips! Yay!


Hey Y'all,
I am SO HAPPY and SO EXCITED to announce that as of January 1, 2014, registration is OPEN for both of our Knitting and Yoga Adventures 2014 trips. Yay! And if you register by May 1, 2014 you'll get the Early Bird Discount. 

This year the Monhegan Island trip will be September 14 - 20th. We'll stay at the wonderful Monhegan House with the amazing Holden the Innkeeper. There will be hiking, chilling, yoga, massage and, of course, knitting and knitting and more knitting. Our guest teacher will be Kristina McGowan, a leading designer of top down knitting. You can get all the details about the trip and register by clicking this link.


The Quechee, Vermont trip is a shorter trip and runs from November 6 - 9th. Cathy Payson returns as our guest teacher/designer. And once again the group will stay at the cozy Quechee Inn at Marshland Farms and we'll visit Six Loose Ladies Yarn Shop for a couple of excellent mini-workshops. You can get all the details about the Vermont trip and register by clicking this link.  

I have to say that, even though I'm a writer by trade, and have been for thirty years, and I'm not half-bad with words if I do say so myself... well even still it is ridiculously hard for me to capture for you just how much fun we have and how fulfilling the trip is. I've been on the Monhegan trip many times now and every time my plane touches down in Portland I want to jump up and down and squeal knowing that in a few hours I'll be in my Most Happy Place in the World. And I'll be there with a group of equally passionate knitters and there will be astonishingly fabulous food, and I don't have to make my bed, and I can just totally RELAX. Really, you've got to try it to believe it.


The camaraderie is beyond compare. I have made such good friends on these trips. You will, too. So please join us. Space is really limited-- best to sign up early. And hey, your reward is a nice discount. Can't beat that.



I look forward to meeting you all.
See you in the fall! Happy Knitty New Year!
Thanks,
Spike

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Been A Minute

Hi Friends! It's been a minute on the blog post aspect of things - many, many minutes. I want to jump back into it with a few things.  P...