Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not That We Want to Think About Leaving the Island BUT...

Hey Y'all,
OH MY OH MY OH MY! As I sit here typing we are less than 72 hours away from being on Monhegan Island. I am absolutely beside myself, have my vacation responder set up on email, and am trying to narrow down my list of which projects to bring with me. Today when I was out running around in super-muggy Austin, I spotted a most auspicious bumper sticker, pictured above. I also checked the weather forecast and it looks like we are in for some really comfy temperatures-- not hot, not cold, but cool enough to wear our lovely hand knit sweaters.

And not that we want to even think about leaving the island before we arrive, but Lisa has a great plan in place for the drive back to Portland. We'll be stopping by a gallery to check out some of the incredible Seacolors Yarn collection by Nan Kennedy. Below are some pictures of Nan's wool-licious wonderfulness.
See y'all real soon!
Spike










No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Been A Minute

Hi Friends! It's been a minute on the blog post aspect of things - many, many minutes. I want to jump back into it with a few things.  P...