Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finished!



A brief note to say that I am FINISHED my yoga mat bag. Ta-da! I improvised the top, going for sort of an envelope flap look. I did a makeshift button hole to accommodate the enormous button I tracked down. And, like a little miracle, I had just enough yarn left for the strap. Okay okay, I'm READY. Is it time yet? Can we get on the plane yet? What? We still have twenty-six days to wait? Dang.

Well, at least that's less than a month.

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait!

There's another pic below:

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and wanted to say hello! And I love your yoga mat bag... I should make one for mine as well!

    ReplyDelete

It's Been A Minute

Hi Friends! It's been a minute on the blog post aspect of things - many, many minutes. I want to jump back into it with a few things.  P...